Job description / Role
Provides a professional support in marketing. Responsible for all aspects of the marketing management and development of the brand.
Delight target consumers through ensuring strong execution of brand plans.
A day in the life of
- Developing and adapting communication assets relevant for the Egyptian market to drive awareness
- Product development, innovation & renovation projects for Egypt as well as MENA
- Brand activations for KitKat to drive consideration & trial across channels and on different product groups.
- Designing effective and efficient promotions that are relevant to market dynamics
- Adapt and design based on strong pulse from the market and deep consumer understanding
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience in Brand Management & brand building
- Strong Entrepreneurial skills
- Good analytical skills
- FMCG experience is preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Nestle Middle East
UI Marketing Manager
Junior Brand Manager, Chocolate
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|