Job description / Role
• Develop institutional planning and budgeting process including budget manual and templates, creation of tools, work with programs, and reconciliation of budgets with programmatic work plans and organizational goals.
• Lead the production of financial analysis and presentations.
• Produce regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning for Top Management.
• Assist on special projects that require financial analysis.
• Lead processes and communications regularly working with department/region budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year.
• Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
• Work to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
• Provide training to staff on budget management processes and systems
• Around 15 years’ of budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems work experience.
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Experience of grants management implications in budgeting and with proposal budget development.
• Problem solving and ability skills to find creative solutions.
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality, and integrity.
• Proficiency in English language Skills.
About the Company
A leading real estate developer in Egypt.
Financial Reporting Manager
Chief Financial Officer
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Chief Accounting Officer
Cheif Financial Officer