Job description / Role
Amazon is looking for a Business Analyst Support for After Market Services (AMS) Egypt team. We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven candidate to join our team support to solve some of the problems for our business.
The Analyst support is responsible for reporting and driving insights about AMS business and delivering continuous improvement. Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and work on solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Work closely with FBP to understand trends related to Amazon business and strategies for offline liquidation.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data.
- Bachelor's degree required. 2 - 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Expert in data mining, SQL language and advanced excel
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in development of dashboards through multiple BI tools
- Experience with e-commerce and retail analytics would be an advantage.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.