Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You develop and deliver new product and promotional activity across a customer base.
How you will contribute
- Build and develop healthy and sustainable relationships with all customers in your portfolio.
- Utilize sales capabilities to execute for base, NPD and promotional activity.
- Carry out comprehensive and timely analysis of business performance for all customers in your portfolio and take corrective action to ensure delivery of agreed annual KPI's.
- Identify, win and maintain the maximum number of Perfect Stores in the customer base.
- Proactively interact with field sales teams to ensure availability of stock.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable track record in building strong customer and stakeholder relationships, preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods area
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
Volume and Value
- Accountable for delivering against planned revenue and volume (Shipment) targets by each project new customer/ NPD.
- Build the Trade Plan/ Approach Plan for first launching and make sure the result for activities implementation
- On time report/ update sending by project stage
- Summarize and analyze sales activities as requirement after project complete.
New Market / Customers Opening or NPD
- Coordinate with sales team to follow development new markets/ customers/NPD
- Look for opportunity for market/ customer's potential thru Fair event/ On line/ other connection
- Understand import policy for each market to make sure the project delivery smoothly
- Working with SARA team to make sure the portfolios/ customers profile/ counties can be complied (comply with MDLZ Export standard requirement)
- Close working with new customer / project leader/ document Lead for smoothly execution of launching with document preparation support from RSM/ office staff
- Strategic implementation the market development objective from Export AC/ company Plan
- Establish timeline project and make sure on time delivery for each step
- Customer code setting up follow up.
- Project complete with complete for first PO delivery and follow for new customers/ new market performance after launching
- Sales supporting tools, POSM creation and execution from idea to market
- Complete the internal process for activities plan execution. Close working with RSM/ document lead for smoothly execution
- Working with Third party for External for process for design & smoothly implementation.
- Bsc. in Business Administration or related field of study
- Relevant experience in Exports/ Distributor management/ Building equity
- Minimum 3 years of experience in exports markets / distributor management
- Multicounty exposure is a plus
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Forecasting, Revenue Management, and Project Management
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelez International's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelez International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar
Executive Assistant to Director
Business Development Director
General Manager - Marble
Business Development Specialist