Job description / Role
Join as a Business Development Consultant - Arabic & English speaker, French desired!
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
Description What You'll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you'll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Business Development Consultant you will be part of one of the world's leading Tech companies!
Top 5 reasons to join Oracle:
- Great culture and work life balance
- World-class learning & development
- State of the art facilities
- Global career progression opportunities
You will act as a demand generation consultant, using your strong communication skills and social media savvy to generate demand for Oracle solutions. You will engage potential customers using phone, email and social selling techniques to proactively match our solutions to their business challenges. This role is critical to building new business opportunities to fuel our growth in our Mid-Market and Enterprise segments
We are 100% focused on best in class customer experience.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts. You should be eager to advance in our organisation by demonstrating your ability to be a tenacious self-starter every single day.
The successful candidate will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of Oracle.
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint account development strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle's product offering through prospecting into new and existing accounts.
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles.
- Engage with the decision making units of client organisations and proactively present Oracle solutions relevant to their business challenges.
- Master social selling and communication skills - actively use a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web-based tools and outbound calling.
- Design and create account development plans.
- Manage customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and referral opportunities.
- Create a sales pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
Required Skills/ / Experience
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Business Development Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- A sharp focus on goals and a clear approach for achieving them.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A positive mind-set, enthusiastic and genuinely passionate about this role.
- A strong team player attitude; this role requires individuals to work within a functional team, as well as with other key stakeholders.
- Leverage a competitive spirit and collaborative mind-set to get things done in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A passion for driving measurable results.
- Constant desire to learn and improve yourself.
- Strong business acumen.
- Motivation and ambition to succeed and build a fruitful career at Oracle.
- Degree or relevant experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required, in addition French fluency is highly desired!
- Collaborative work style with the ability to thrive in a demanding work environment.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What's In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes #OracleTalent?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Now Create the future with us. Apply now.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.