Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the Engineering function, in the capacity of Business Development Engineer - CTOR , based in the Chocolate Factory in Tenth of Ramadan.
The main purpose of this role is that it is the interface between the manufacturing units and the different business units (stakeholders). The Business Development function translates the Marketing and Business needs to implemented projects in the Manufacturing units and reflects the Manufacturing capabilities, opportunities, and perspective to the different stakeholders.
In addition, the Manufacturing units not only serve Egypt but any other business unit who seeks to source products from TOR (10 th of Ramadan sitesÍ¾ hence, the Business Development is the point of communication with the external business units.
- Studying the required engineering solutions
- Implement projects from preparing quotations, placing orders phase to commissioning and handing over phase
- Ensuring project implementation is done within Mondelaz safety and quality standards
- Selecting suppliers according to Mondelaz standards and monitoring them during the project implementation
- Accurately estimating Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) for projects and executing keeping a keen eye on cost, quality and time
- Actively participating in the manufacturing cross functional meetings and supporting the different manufacturing functions (Continuous improvement, Production, Quality and Safety)
- Align the manufacturing units with the developments in the business, identifying the business requirements, project pipeline and concerns
- Reflect the manufacturing perspectives accurately in the different forums with the external stakeholders
- Continuous involvement in business project review meetings, biweekly category task force meetings, and monthly regional meetings
- Work closely with the planning team to ensure delivery of products
- Provide accurate manufacturing assumptions and working hand in hand with the plant controlling team in calculating the Inter Billing Rates (IBRs)
- Participate in Mondelaz audits ensuring that all BD documentation has been prepared and executed accurately (project development and execution phases are done according to MondelÄ“z standards)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Engineering University degree (preferably mechanical or electrical engineering).
- 1 to 2 years' experience in FMCG manufacturing.
- Experience in Project Management
- Fluent English & Arabic speaker
- Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.