Job description / Role
Business Development Manager - ME North, Cairo Job
Requisition ID: 227350
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Challenge yourself by joining an innovative and customer-centric team, building the new Demand Management strategy. Grow within one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Manager.
Be passionate about managing a team of young talents, Be highly interested in Demand Generation, be bold to support the team in using new tools and new approach to get attention of clients, Be resourceful and creative to drive initiatives to lead the organization to the next level.
The primary responsibility of the SAP Digital Demand Manager is to support his/her team in building and nurturing pipeline of opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with the sales organization priorities.
As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Demand Manager leverages other SAP resources, including Channel, Marketing, Business Operations, Presales teams and innovative tools to engage with our customers in developing pipeline in a given territory.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Attract, hire, train and manage a team of Digital Demand Executives
- Be a strong proponent for the DDE strategy & organization - representing the goals, values, and purpose to all stakeholders to support the growth strategy
- Coach and develop talent by identifying individual strengths & growth areas in order to guide future career success
- Encourage effective teamwork & autonomy by providing support and creating a climate of collaboration & trust
- Lead a highly proficient team through trust & transparency, balancing direction with flexibility and provide vision while supporting results
- Mentor the team by providing direct feedback, setting focus, and sharing professional experience to achieve results
- Design and implement a Demand Generation strategy through close collaboration with sales teams and aligned with territory planning
- Manage a culturally diverse team to drives sales through international markets with culturally specific approaches
- Represent & preserve productivity of the team with stakeholders and management through strong stakeholder and business alignment
- Driving sustainable pipeline, finding gaps, and actively manage the team to address issues
- Proactively address alignment issues to minimize pressure and enable a smooth collaboration
- Drive team success by leveraging individual competencies to achieve quarterly results
- Knowledge of the Saudi and potentially Pakistanis market would be a plus
- Innovative problem solver able to create an environment of creativity and experimentation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Natural Leader - an empathic team leader, coach, and relationship builder with high emotional intelligence
Lead by Example - role model behaviors through action, show commitment, and being available & approachable for guidance
Strong Communicator - able to listen, transparently communicate decisions clearly and simply, and provide regular updates
Sales Professional - a results-oriented sales leader with proven sales experience who can inspire & share experiences within the team
Problem Solver - a strong collaborator who is able to build partnerships within a complex ecosystem
Several years of software business development and/or sales experience, preferably Enterprise Applications
Proved experience in managing teams.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a key project aiming to grow
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Territory Sales Manager