Job description / Role
You will support the Business needs by sourcing and generating new client leads, negotiate client pricing, and managing client campaigns to build the business revenue through media sales.
The job role will include the following;
• Attracting new clients by innovating and supporting the sales process for the business.
• Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
• Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
• Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
• Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
• Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
• Be enthusiastic, be open to experimenting new techniques and methods, think outside the box, help the brand stand out and differentiate ourselves in the market.
• Be data driven and execute new campaigns based on numbers, statistics and previous campaign behaviour.
• Be transparent and fair with customers and your colleagues in everything you do.
• Be inventive - listen to our customers and provide maximum accessbility in everything we do with our marketing campaigns.
• Go above & beyond in everything you do - this includes projects, and how we interact with colleagues and partners. Always think bigger.
• Deliver revenue in-line with targets set.
• Be proactive in reaching out to new clients.
• Ensure we have the relevant capacity/employees and skillset to deliver campaigns on time.
• Actively manage the relationships we have with banks and other industries.
• Any other duties as requested by senior management.
• Excellent Arabic and English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse clearly, positively and effectively.
• Strong ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
• The ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales experience.
• Build and develop long-term client relationships; listening to clients and identifying needs.
• Experience in generating new business and relationships.
• Possesses a high level of professionalism, assertiveness and honesty.
• Proven sales experience (minimum 1 years) within the Insurance industry.
• Confident, competitive and energetic over the phone.
About the Company
yallacompare is the Middle East's leading comparison site. Using its platform, users can compare and apply for bank accounts, insurance policies, credit cards, loans, cars and more in nine markets across the MENA region.
Additionally, yallacompare is committed to bringing more transparency to the region’s finance industry, actively works to educate users so that financial literacy can be improved across the Middle East. The company has raised over $9 million in venture capital funding to date.