Job description / Role
Business Processes Senior Consultant - Egypt Job
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
• Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
• Support in escalated projects
• Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Support of pre-sales activities
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
• Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
• Detailed planning of process implementation
• Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
• Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
• Develop and Assure quality of process models
• Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
• Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader
• Acts as a coach for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• English: Fluent
• Minimum five years consulting experience in HR applications with strong knowledge of the HR SAP SuccessFactors solutions (Cloud-SF Employee Central is a preference)
• Has experience with minimum of five full cycle implementations and least 2 in HR SAP Success Factors
• Good understanding of the HR Administration and Talent Management business processes
• Has performed at least one feasibility study
• Understands the Business Process Library approach.
• Experience with managing the Quality Assurance processes for software implementations
• Experience working in a large, complex global team environment
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.