Job description / Role
At IBM, progress is our passion. We're dedicated to helping the world work better.
Interested in getting involved?
You can. Join us!
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team. The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
You can. Join us!
As a Campaign Manager you will lead the activities in line with the execution of the marketing plan for one of the BUs and narratives.
You will own the lead-generation strategy and execution, and are accountable for campaign performance and revenue goals, by bringing a specialist, cross functional team together to collaborate on the creation and execution of engaging and compelling customer journeys.
The Campaign Manager brings an audience-first approach to planning and overseeing the campaign strategy, designing the customer journey throughout the life of a project. Key activities include developing, leading and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy to meet campaign goals and objectives within scope and budget. The role will additionally include responsibility for managing the digital strategy of the campaigns together with the Digital Strategist.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in marketing, out of which 5 years in campaign management or digital strategy, deep experience in executing marketing strategies and plans
- Digital and Social marketing knowledge and experience
- Be a strategic thinker, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, including internationally, to test and iterate their ideas to get the best possible outcome
- Able to provide clarity
- Ability to influence others, good negotiation skills
- Be enthusiastic, collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, to test and iterate on their ideas with clarity.
- Must be able to execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Fluent English
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation software (Excel & PowerPoint a must)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Campaign Management
- B2B experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Previous experience in the IT industry
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.