Job description / Role
Care Center Advisor
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestlé Egypt
The Care Center Advisor is responsible for bringing business benefits to brands & products in terms of services to consumers, consumer understanding, and alternative media to enable more trust and more loyalty. He/she is also responsible for interacting with consumers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services as well as handling and resolving complaints using the appropriate brand tone of voice inherent to social media.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
Service Quality Management
- Monitor Omni-Channel Quality.
- Audit CES Related Consumer/User Experience (CX/UX) (e.g. Contact Us Form).
- Survey Brand Service Experience.
- Conduct Product Training.
- Build Soft Skills.
- Develop onboarding programs.
- Execute process training & capability building.
Knowledge & System Management
- Update product information, Nestlé team addresses and other information related to Care Center.
- Engage OMNI Admin System Updates (e.g. Macros, Scripts, Address Book, Product Catalogue, etc.).
- Stay up-to-date with external CES/CX trends (new tools, ideas, services).
What will make you Successful?
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 years of experience in consumer services area, and/or digital marketing.
- Highly knowledgeable with internet & social platforms.
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.