Job description / Role
Souq.com, an Amazon.com Company, is the largest eCommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalog of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
- Responsible for creating the items’ catalogs on our website in relevance to predefined guidelines.
- Responsible for enhancing the existing catalogs on our website to meet our quality standards.
- Dealing with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth results’ delivery.
- Performing outdoor visits to the vendor premises on exceptional basis.
- University degree.
- Fresh Graduate / 2 years’ of experience in a similar role.
- English proficiency in terms of speaking and writing skills.
- Translation proficiency from English to Arabic & vice versa.
- Microsoft Office skills – Excel is the most important.
- Excellent web browsing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sharp eye on details.
- Multitasking skills.
- Familiar with e-commerce industry.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.