Job description / Role
- We count on our team to recruit, manage, and develop all Distributor RTM partners in Purina's channels. By ensuring we deliver High service levels across all our Channels.
- Lead and develop assigned Category & Channel strategies & initiatives to deliver agreed objectives/targets.
- Develop distributors agreements terms and conditions and payout KPIs
- Involved in building distributor capability
- Responsible to achieve distributors sales targets, meet the set budgets and ensure good ROI while delivering on best in class service levels.
- Build, maintain, and manage In Market Sales Forecast by distributor by customer at the highest level of details and accuracy.
- Ensure achievement of agreed Category Channel targets/KPIs (NPS, RIG, TS, CCS, Forecast accuracy etc.)
- Assist sales head in monthly target setting by Channel / FSR based on activity plans
- Assist sales head in improving demand planning accuracy and reflect read demands in MFR
- Manage distributors stocks level to ensure smooth invoicing and replenishment of stocks on monthly basis
- Effectively manage Category Channel specific budget
- Manage TTS & PFME budgets
- Create budget & allocate approved PFME budget
- Implement P2P activities with a proven record to improve NNS
- Manage & follow-up on TTS regularly and generate reports by category / channel
- Measure and evaluate trade promotion performance
- Identify killer operator Insight/actionable idea and develop in-store execution
- Coordinate field research for category / channel; analyze and report the outcomes
- Gain operator and end consumer insights / support sales and marketing
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree of Business (Administration, Marketing, Management)
- 5 years of experience in sales, preferably with retail experience
- Retail experience is a must
- Proven ability in building distributor capabilities
- Demonstrated success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams, creating a high performance culture
- Very good command of spoken & written English Language
- Technical experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft (SAP is a plus)
- Easily building connections and rapport with distributor
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.