Job description / Role
The CCP Manager ensures the operational service and matches the high level of security and safety and quality of service required by the KPIs. The CCP Manager is :
• Responsible for the CCP where all information converges concerning the Operation of the system and consequently where the most important decisions are taken concerning the system, and mainly the safety of passengers, employees and the equipments.
• Interface with Police, Fire Brigade and ambulances.
• Responsible for Management of:
- Power supply system (PCP).
- Traffic on the main line.
- Traffic in the depot.
- Station operation (functional responsibility) for equipment remotely operated from the CCP and from the station rooms, the local signalling rooms and the PCP room.
- Work permits management
NB: Power supply system: The PCP / CCP Manger is responsible for the PCP room and activates:
• Coordinate and assist the OCC in case of intervention of the maintenance onto power supply equipment in HVS, RS, etc.
• Manage and coordinate the program of work and organization of maintenance work at night (validation of access to the track, permission to work.)
• Coordinate the intervention leads between the Operation Company and National Egyptian Supplier for power supply;
• Coordinate, implement of degraded or emergency mode in the event of power supply incidents or accidents, treatments of alarms;
• Take the responsibility in the emergency modes
• Supervise the regularity of the voltage and the power supply consumption and manage the incidents as a postmaster of the PCP
• Coordinate the actions of recoveries mode in case of equipment failure as regard traction power supply
• Order the power cut of loss power energy;
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Before COD (Commercial Date Operation) -Involvement in setting up of the CCP.
• Responsible for a team of CCP Traffic Controllers, work permits officers, station managers and station masters.
• Assist in the recruitment of the CCP staff as per the hiring plan.
• Manage the writing of CCP procedures in normal, degraded and emergency situations for the CCP Division.
• Supervise the training of all CCP Traffic Controllers, work permits officers, station managers and station masters.
• Organise in detail, the daily role for the CCP team.
• Take appropriate decisions in case of any deviation from the planned programme.
• During ETR (Empty Trial Running)
• Participate in the definition of the ETR programme.
Members of staff:
• CCP traffic Controllers and signalling operators.
• Work permits officers.
• Station managers and station masters.
• Liaise with the local authorities (Police, ambulance and fire brigade).
• Ensure adherence to time tables.
• Write and maintain documentation of CCP Division and its updating.
• Train of CCP employees.
• Ensure a high quality safe service for the passengers of Cairo Metro Line 3 in accordance with the operational KPIs to establish.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.