Job description / Role
Channel and Category Sales Development Manager: Nestle Professional
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestle Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will optimize effectiveness of consumer/shopper activity at a local level and actively participate and support the customer development process.
A day in the life of
- Achieve the country sales volume targets by category
- Develop the local Commercial Plan for the country from a category & channel perspective in alignment with country management and sales team
- Recommend insights based on the analysis of the 8 C's of successful demand generation and ensure the development and update of the POP Vision document on a country/channel level
- Translate category & brand objectives on a market level into country/channel category objectives
- Continuously provide insights on channel, category and shopper trends
- Ensure that channel strategies are updated on a category/country level and efficiently incorporated in the country's commercial plan
- Ensure effective new product launches, line extensions on a country level through organizing category road shows/ presentations for the sales teams
- Conduct pre and post evaluation of activities
- Track, monitor, and report key Competitor activities on a Channel level, providing insights/plans to drive competitive advantage
- Ensure Development/ efficient utilization of hard and soft POSM for generic and local activities, including evaluation of its effectiveness at point of purchase
- Analyze and provide recommendations / action plans on retail audit reports
- Maintain, update, and implement the core distribution priorities and merchandizing guidelines by channel
What will make you successful
- Analytical acumen
- Financial awareness
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving, multitasking approach
- Influencing and networking skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral), and presentation skills and multi-tasking.
- 3-5 years commercial experience, with 2 years trade marketing experience in an FMCG
- Regional & country specific shopper and consumer understanding, trade knowledge
- Previous experience working with a Consumer Healthcare brand
- Regional trends & Category/Brand knowledge.
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.