Job description / Role
What you will do
The Channel Manager - Parts is a key role reporting directly to the Sales Director - Applied Products of Middle East and Africa region. You will be based in Cairo, Egypt and will be part of an emergent team that is responsible for expanding the sales network thought Indirect Channels for Spare Parts of Applied Products business across the Middle East & Africa region. You will drive the sales and business growth for Spare Parts of Applied Products specifically spare parts of Chillers, AHU's and FCU's spare parts.
You will be focused on building and enhancing relations with existing channels and adding new channel partners across the region to deliver the sales of Spare Parts of Applied Products. You will lead sales initiative, create regional sales strategies and proactively share market, customer and industry insights with sales team and channel partners to enable the delivery of business plans. You will operate indirect channels, distributors and sales facilitators by collaborating with consultants, customers and sales team to promote business growth and increase sales opportunities to maximize the revenue.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do
* As the Channel Manager you will use your strategic expertise and knowledge of Spare Parts of Applied Products to drive the sales and enhance relations with existing channels and create new channels to improve and assure results, make periodical visits to dealers and service portfolio to increase service quality.
* You will ensure the customer satisfaction and ensure support when needed.
* You will articulate market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc.) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory to executive management.
* You are a hunter driven to seek and develop existing business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated.
* You're analytical, perseverant, determined and reliable in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer
* Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Spare Parts of Chillers/AHU/FCU in Middle East & Africa region.
* Proven track record of leading and delivering sales target.
* Experience in working with cross-functional teams to achieve desired targets
* Strong analytical skill set, strategic mind-set, ability to quickly move from details to the holistic view and vice versa
* Strong, self-directed, collaborative team player with interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills
* Ability to prioritize and set challenging but realistic time schedules
* Strong confidence with executive presentations, ability to communicate with colleagues & customers at all levels
* Strong presentation and ability to influence key stakeholders, consultants and owners
* Ability to travel
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.