Job description / Role
Oracle Communications connects millions of applications and secures thousands of networks serving billions of mobile devices around the world.
- Our enterprise and CSP SBC deployment resolves, security, interoperability and interworking problems.
- Our SD-WAN solution prevents network failures, is self-correcting and provides the highest QoE across any network, into any cloud
- Our best of breed signaling and Policy solutions address interoperability challenges in 5G core network.
We are looking for a Channel Sales hunter in charge of developing our business in the Middle East. The focus area is:
Gulf Countries, Enterprise market
- Engaging Microsoft and their channels to sell our SBC and SD-WAN solutions in the UCaaS Market
- Recruit experienced distributors, resellers and integrators for our SBC, SD-WAN and Security Cloud solutions
- Recruit two regional MSPs to build managed services solutions offering for business customers
In Levant region and Pakistan
- Build a channel for our entire portfolio : enterprise and service provider solutions
- Drive initiatives, events and campaign with our channel to create leads and convert them to opportunities
- Drive Sales activities on a specific territory via channel partners
- Onboard required partners (contract, enablement)
- Define a joint sales strategy
- Define and run joint marketing campaign
- Manage joint pipeline from leads to closing
- Animate the partner sales team
- Joint pipeline growth
- Joint revenue booked
- Lead source from partners
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member
- Sales hunter mindset
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Travel as needed up to 50% of your time
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.