Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting an internationally renowned engineering company in identifying a top tier Chief Commercial Officer / Commercial Director for their Operations in Cairo, Egypt.
The CCO will be responsible for the commercial, legal and compliant related affairs, manage the commercial and legal team, regularly consult with other executives, reporting to the General Manager
- Primarily responsible for overseeing and managing regulatory compliance issues
- Responsible for the business negotiation, contract review and contract management system
- Establish and improve the legal system, formulate the relevant rules and procedures of legal affairs
- Responsible for the audit and control of the cost budget, final account bidding and contract documents
- Establish the procurement operation strategy, formulate the procurement chain plans according to strategic objectives
- 10+ years experience in commercial, legal and contracts management
- 10+ years experience in Construction
- 5+ years on international projects
- Must have held a Legal, Commercial or Contracts Manager role within a Main Contractor with projects valued at over $300m
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
General Manager - International Engineering Company
Managing Director - Real Estate
|Ras Al Khaimah||15 May|
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
Chief Executive Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
General Manager - Construction