Job description / Role
Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition. In order to facilitate this business level initiative, we're rapidly expanding our capabilities within the various sectors. The newly formed and expanding teams will bring experience and track record into our already highly skilled workforce and help deliver excellent value to our existing network of clients, partners, and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews design basis documents (Basic Design, Detailed Design) and calculations pertaining to vendor design
- Reviews Project documents for compliance with civil/structural codes and standards
- Monitors construction of NPP's and associated structures; develops comments pertaining to non-compliance with design
- Reviews Field Change Requests for design compliance
- Provides Design and Safety analysis according to international and local regulation and standards
- Participates in safety and hazard assessments for civil/structural processes and systems
- Reviews as-built design drawings and modification of civil/structural systems
- Reviews, comments and prepares drafts of client correspondence pertaining to civil/structural systems and processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Strong technical skills; 7 years of experience in civil engineering on large scale projects or in nuclear power plant development. Nuclear experience is required.
Special Job Requirements
- Ability to analyze, communicate, influence and persuade
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential, understanding of Russian and/or Arabic is a plus
- Proactive team player, proven to be effective in a multi-cultural environment
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.