Client Delivery Manager - SAP Enterprise Cloud Services
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) organization is responsible for providing cloud hosted infrastructure, technical & application managed services to our SAP private cloud customers. The Client Delivery Manager is the main customer-facing representative of SAP ECS organization ensuring full delivery accountability of the engagement and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
What you''ll do
As Client Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Own and grow the client engagement for SAP Enterprise Cloud Services and act as the voice of the client within SAP, for technical managed services.
- Accountable for entire SAP ECS engagement across all lifecycle phases, lead the engagement with supporting ECS functions and roles to deliver as per contract scope and in line with customer expectations.
- Setup proactive service plan and conduct regular service review meetings with clients (operational and strategic topics).
- Act as an (de-)escalation point for delivery-related topics (Incidents, Service Requests and other customer requirements).
- Ensure seamless alignment across multiple ECS and other SAP internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee client onboarding activities, upgrade/migration projects, and other service delivery initiatives.
- Support commercial change request management in the client lifecycle, perform contract compliance and risk management (project and business risks).
- Support the positioning of additional ECS offerings and support contract renewal in alignment with SAP sales teams.
- Share knowledge across CDM community
What you bring
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Proficiency in Arabic or Turkish language is an advantage.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Cloud technology or Cloud Services.
- Strong customer orientation with a focus on relationship-, expectation- and de-escalation management.
- Strong understanding of SAP Basis, system migrations and/or functional SAP application knowledge.
- Good understanding of technical infrastructure and virtualized system landscapes.
- Knowledge of IT trends, their impact on business strategies, and SAP's strategy and service portfolio.
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic and dispersed team (remote)
- SAP Basis, IT Service Management, Project Management, Cloud and IT infrastructure certifications are beneficial.
Meet your team
ECS organization is a global organization and the regional CDM team is located across South of Europe, Middle East and Africa. We are highly diverse and positive spirited bunch of colleagues. Next to our obsession for customer satisfaction, we value internal knowledge sharing & collaboration as well as make ECS organization a little better every day.
We ask for your application to be submitted in English language only.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.