Job description / Role
My Client is seeking to recruit for Client Services Director will be required to take overall responsibility for the delivery of our full property management service to their clients with in their Egypt Portfolio
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership and credibility at senior level with property owners and major occupiers
- Team working and collaboration
- Communications skills
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matters
- Commercial financial management
- Detailed understanding of service charges and The Service Charge Code
- Understanding of property management operations and Health and Safety Management systems
- Flexible working
- Management of fit-out/commissioning of new buildings
- Management of large building M, E & P systems
- Utilities and building environmental management
- To understand and successfully implement My clients’ obligations within the Management Agreement for their portfolio.
- To understand their client’s objectives and create property management plans to enable the business to support those objectives.
- To understand and ensure adherence to obligations within the occupier lease agreements as required in our role as Managing Agent for the portfolio.
- To develop excellent relationships with representatives of the client and their advisers, reporting to the client on all aspects of the management of the property through regular formal written reports and at site meetings in addition to ad-hoc communication as required.
- To develop excellent relationships and undertake regular dialogue with all stakeholders, in particular to communicate with and meet all office occupiers and key retail occupiers with the appropriate management teams. In addition, to solicit feedback on the business performance from occupiers through informal and formal communications to ensure any areas for improvement are identified and consequently acted upon.
- To actively market the business and its subsidiaries and maximise any opportunities for the delivery of occupier services and grow the business Egypt management portfolio.
- To lead the management of the business Property Management team in the management of the portfolio of properties under their direction.
- To manage and support the property management teams with executive responsibility for senior staff directly as line manager and to oversee the management of, welfare, training & development and discipline (where necessary) of the management team as a whole in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the Head of Egypt is kept aware of new developments or significant issues in a timely manner and offer solutions as appropriate. To take advice and direction as required.
- To lead the preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources, ensuring occupier consultation and seeking client approvals, ensuring strict adherence to the lease obligations, internal programmes and codes of practice.
- To review Arrears Reports for both property accounting and corporate accounting, ensure the accounting teams are supported in the recovery of debt and that any action taken is agreed with the client as required.
- To ensure, through the property management teams and their Annual Action Plans that all security, cleaning, landscaping, maintenance & repair (both fabric and mechanical and electrical disciplines) and events teams are coordinated, achieve stated programmes, do not exceed stated budgets and deliver the performance of services to the agreed specifications.
- To deliver the business and the client’s environmental policies particularly in relation to waste management, energy procurement and management and water saving.
- To conduct regular audits of all properties to ensure that standards are maintained, to include audits, KSC’s and physical inspections of both properties and records.
- To ensure, as far as reasonably practical, the health and safety of all occupiers, visitors, members of the public and the business staff and service providers when in the common parts of our properties, ensuring that emergency procedures and safe working practices are established and maintained.
- To ensure that the production of service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represent the service requirement of the property, reflect the standards expected of the client and are presented and executed in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To oversee the delivery of long-term costing plans in accordance with client requirements and our own policy.
- To develop continuous service improvements through the introduction of new initiatives, the use of new technology and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement. To share these with the client directors at regular client director meetings.
- To liaise with occupiers, the Local Authority, Police and other emergency services to ensure the emergency response plans are up to date and relevant to the needs of the property and its occupiers.
- To oversee all external communications, CSR matters, events programmes and property website as required and to ensure all are in accordance with the published strategies and plans to enhance the reputation and amenity of the property.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- MRICS or equivalent
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.