Job description / Role
Oracle University provides enablement and user adoption solutions to ensure successful adoption of our customers' Oracle Cloud solutions and to accelerate time to value.
Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) is the Oracle Digital Adoption solution that drives the success of change and communication strategy for Oracle SaaS transformational projects. OGL is an Oracle on Oracle and fully integrated with Oracle SaaS applications (ERP, HCM, SCM, CX,..etc).
OGL delivers business process guidance in the flow of work, in-app communication & messaging at the time and place of need, while providing powerful analytics to track and monitor user behavior and optimize the user experience.
As a Cloud Adoption senior sales representative, you will report to the regional head of enablement and adoption services in Oracle University.
Your goals are:
- To evangelize adoption services and ensure OGL component is part of the overall Oracle SaaS solution to prospecting customers.
- To prospect/ create adoption opportunities to grow OGL footprint within existing Oracle SaaS customers.
- Primary job duty is to sell enablement and adoption solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the enablement and adoption sales offering
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers.
- At least 5 years' experience with focus on larger accounts and related sales experience.
- Successful sales track record is a must. Oracle knowledge.
- Team player with ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating skills with prospects/customers. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in selling application software solutions, ideally with experience in direct sales models working in an extended team. Experience in Cloud sales will be a preference.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, social selling and other.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence across line of businesses.
- Experience in hunting for new opportunities, prospecting over specific named accounts.
- Should have exposure to business in Middle East & Africa region
- Languages Skills: English. Arabic is an advantage.
About Oracle University:
Oracle University is the World's leading provider of Enablement solutions and certifications on all Oracle Technologies with a sole mission to help our customers create the expertise and accelerate Oracle Cloud Adoption.
Cutting across all Oracle product lines, our enablement and adoption solutions cover over 100 cloud services with over 6500+ hours of curated and premium Digital content designed and delivered by leading Oracle SMEs.
With a user base of 3M+ Active Cloud users and 3000 Cloud customers we have served the needs of 2Mn+ certified professionals to achieve excellence and expertise on Oracle technologies.
In line with Oracle's Cloud expansion we are looking for passionate and suitable candidates with right attitude to play a pivotal role in overall Oracle cloud strategy helping our Enterprise/ SI customers accelerate the pace of change of Oracle cloud adoption and achieve delivery excellence to ultimately help drive the implementation and customer success.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-style Sales Representative...someone with drive, who will commit themselves to achieving their sales goals. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They understand the impact of SaaS transformation on people's way of working (business practices) and the importance of user adoption solutions in the context of an effective change and communication strategy. Like to read about user adoption success stories, understand the use cases and talk to other customers about it... immerse themselves in it, and evangelize Oracle Guided Learning as adoption solution to accelerate customer's time to value. We are seeking a passionate and talented Sales Rep to join our team.
- 5 + years successful sales track record in selling Oracle application software (ERP) to large enterprises.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and interact with key stakeholders (C-Level, CFO, CHRO,..etc).
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills, and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent hunting skills (new opportunities)
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business;
- Know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before product strengths.
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and addressing customer's pain points.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer's business and discuss issues from multiple angles.
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
- English is mandatory. Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.