Job description / Role
• Review and update the company debtor list.
• Contact customers and informing them of their due installments.
• Advise customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
• Maintain customer payment records.
• Prepare and align other related departments in the finance division and external divisions.
• Write final notice warnings to customers when needed.
• Institute legal action in alignment with the Legal Division
• Responding to customer queries.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field. (English Section)
• Around 3 to 5 years of experience in the same field.
• Good Negotiation Skills
• Attention to details
• Accuracy in Data entry
• Excellent MS Computer skills & English Language Skills
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
AP Resolution Associate
Nestle Middle East
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Collections Specialist (Finance)
Middle East Executive
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|