Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
A Commercial Finance Opportunity overlooking the business in Lebanon & Jordan to ensure full alignment of the business agenda
How you will contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelez International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and prepare data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and relevant experience in a local or regional business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
- Bsc/MBA in Business Administration or relevant area of study
- 3-4 years experience in relevant field/industry
- SAP user
This role will managing Levant (Lebanon and Jordan) operations based out of Egypt and will support and Partner with the Commercial teams in the mentioned Markets.
No Relocation support available.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Quest Search & Selection