Job description / Role
Commercial Manager M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- Set a clear vision by devising a customer experience strategy that focuses on delivering a world class customer travelling experience for Cairo Metro Line 3
- Ensure seamless day-to-day working of all the assigned stations.
- Participate in the development of commercial policy to develop ticket sales
- Write the procedures of his department
- Manage the points of sale in resorts: supply of transport tickets, statistics, control panels, etc.
- Organize forecast sales reinforcements according to peak traffic levels.
- Manage stocks of tickets
- Secure revenue collect
- Supporting the implementation of the dematerialized ticket payment system
- Develop other revenues: commercial partnerships, sale of goodies, establishment of small shops in the resorts...
- Assist with the development and creation of initiatives to increase ridership and revenue.
- Provide inputs for business strategy and implementing the same through the sales team.
- Ensure a positive image of the Organization as an efficient and attractive transport provider is projected to customers.
- Guarantee customer reception in accordance with international service quality standards (uniform, reception, identification of agents, etc.)
- Build and implement a team management process on quality of service
- Graduated with Master Degree or MBA
- The candidate currently must be handling a team of minimum 20 people.
- Excellent team handling skills
- Good interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer skills.
- Appreciation and experience in dealing with customers and sensitive issues.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and as part of a team.
- An appreciation of operational procedures.
- Requires a positive, energetic disposition to portray a customer focused image to Institutional customers.
- Customer service focus.
- A people oriented person, self driven with high levels of enthusiasm and optimism.
- A commitment to the business goals.
- A highly motivated person, capable of dealing with people across all levels across the organization.
- Requires considerable tact, humor and diplomacy to fulfill their duties.
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills together with the ability to demonstrate considerable initiative.
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in commercial in related industry is required.
- Experience of leading and managing teams effectively
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the "Apply" button above and we will review your application.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Market Development Head