Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Commercial Sales Executive
Challenge yourself by selling the Platform & Technologies value of our Cloud and On-premise solutions to our Mid-Size prospects and customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Specialized Sales Executive.The primary responsibility of the P&T Solution Sales Executive (PTSSE) is to build and manage a pipeline of Analytics, DDM and SCP software license opportunities and incremental revenue. The PTSSE drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline directly and/or with channel partners. As an integral part of the account team, the PTSSE leverages other SAP resources, including Presales team and Business Development teams. The PTSSE should be able to manage and closes deals independently or actively through partners. The PTSSE will work in a unique Team built for helping internally and externally to increase the knowledge of our three main Solutions bags in Cloud and On-premise: Analytics, Database and Data management , SAP Cloud Platform.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Directly interact with CXO to position the value of our P&T portfolio as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Brief SAP executives on account strategies, drive executive interaction and meetings with CXO.
- Built a strong and trustable business effective relationship with SAP Partners in order to drive incremental pipeline, manage activities to create new business and control strongly the revenue performance quarterly.
- Identify, Recruit, and Close new Customers within your patch and through specialized partners.
- Pursue professional and personal development.
- Master degree, preferably in business
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in complex solution sales
- Mandatory: experience in selling, preferably Cloud
- Successful experience in multichannel go-to-market models
- Natural drive to excel
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition, especially on Intelligence Technologies Value clearly
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.