Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP is currently seeking a Commercial Sales Representative covering MENA South region based in Egypt.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Sales Execution through effective Territory/ Account Management and Franchise Sales Process
- The Commercial Sales Executive (CSE) should drive incremental revenue and prime quota attainment within assigned territory, fully responsible for territory strategy, customer engagement/ coverage, forecasting, planning, and closing transactions. Prime quota attainment.
- Actively engage with the market by leveraging the Digital Sales Motion, which combines Social, Digital and Content tools to bring remarkable customer experiences to our customers.
- Drive effective quarterly/annual sales execution in accordance with the Franchise Sales methodology.
- Align with SAP Partners, engaging in territory planning, opportunity development, deal strategy, and offering pricing and solution support and deal closing. Act as the partners' single point of contact during the sale cycle by pulling in other SAP resources, including presales teams, as needed.
- Communicate the sales plan and performance to goals regularly with key stakeholders.
- Update and maintain reporting tools such as CRM to ensure accurate pipeline management.
Focus Area - Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas**
- Generalist with sales bag that includes solutions from across SAP's portfolio with a focus on solutions where Commercial Sales is the primary route to market or
- Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag: Applications, Analytics, HR, CEC, Database and Technology, Mobility, or other as defined by management
- Demand generation planning and execution to ensure coverage, collaborating with key stakeholders including GB/region marketing, solution marketing, Partner/Channel management, and others as required.
- Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle to close.
- Maintain sufficient pipeline to support quota attainment every quarter.
Proactive Self Development
- On top of on-the job coaching provided by the Commercial Sales Manager (CSM), the CSE should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions as defined in the SAP Commercial Sales STEP framework. CSE's are expected to actively work with their management to use the framework to build sales/deal closing and customer engagement skills.
- CSE are fully engaged in the STEP program and progressing thru the middle levels of the program - with proven proficiency
- Solution Certification is mandatory for all CSEs for their primary solution areas.
- Use SAP Career Success Center, Sales Academy and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Commercial Sales environment, as a Prime Quota carrier.
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models in MENA South
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market for generalist CSE
- Knowledge of specified solution for specialist CSE
- Familiarity of the Mid Market segment preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Business level English and Arabic is the must
- Bachelor equivalent
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.