Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organization and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Care Communication and Engagement Lead, you will have a significant impact on Careem Care employees' engagement index. You'll be expected to ensure the proper engagement of Careem Care employees in relation to company and department objectives and deliverables, as well as plan, manage and follow-up on Care (non-Commercial related) communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation and implementation of proactive communication plans and campaigns to engage our people in Care globally with our Strategy, Results, Culture and Brand
- Manage the communication process and maintain the agreed upon look & feel in all communications internally among teams
- Unify communication channels for Care employees
- Develop content for communication channels including print, video, and email campaigns
- Manage Care communication messages, ensuring consistency & timing
- Plan and manage Care recognition related events
- Communicate C-A-RE Customer Promise messages and ensure delivery to all Care department as well as ensure the understanding of Care employees through appropriate cascading methods
- Develop and manage different recognition programs to drive our Customer Experience through our people.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum 4 to 6 years' experience in communication and employees' engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent Arabic and English writing skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities under tight timeframes, while maintaining the professional standard
- Results driven, resilient and agile to adapt to changing needs of the business
- Mastery of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of Care environment
- Must be able and willing to travel regionally - if required.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.