Job description / Role
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objective of Job:
SAP Egypt CoE, seeks a Support Engineer responsible to understand and proceed on the new business models and operational challenges of Premium Engagement & Enterprise Support Customers.
Expectations and tasks of the job:
Provide necessary methodology and content to drive the innovation agenda with continual redefining of requirements and industry business models. Deliver innovations engage pro-actively with Premium Engagement and Enterprise Support customers using a holistic approach to analyze, understand and define action plans for customer's situation. Support customers in increasing the value they get out of their SAP Solution with reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Resolve production down situations and escalations. Ensure customer satisfaction and success, secure maintenance revenue and protect the SAP brand. Deliver in an efficient way industrialization is a must. Build supportability features, standardize and automate delivery of content and invent new delivery models.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Identifies top issues in key account engagements
- Perform analysis of system landscape and technical issues
- Perform analysis of core business processes for all applications
- Perform analysis of system and application operation including Performance optimization
- Delivery Onsite & Remote services for Premium Engagements , Enterprise Support and Mission Critical Support (escalations & task forces, MCS Backoffice) including Optimization, Assessment, Technical Integration/ Validation, Empowering trainings and workshops and Engineering Services
- Actively provides customer feedback to development based on delivery
- Ensures that services and documentation are available and up-to-date for the respective area of expertise
- Delivers root cause analysis, provides solutions, and delivers services for specific fields / areas
- Participates in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Participates in Backoffice and de-escalation support activities
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field of study
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English and Arabic,
- strong presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, respect, diplomacy, and professionalism, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills
- fixable with high change agility
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong work ethic are required
- SAP PM-WCM component with at least 5-6 implementation / support project experience.
- Well versed and conversant with WCM (Work Clearance Management) Processes.
- Well experienced in Work Approval, Work Clearance Application and WCM Objects.
- 5-6 years of experience in implementation / support project in SAP Plant Maintenance module.
- In-depth Functional and configuration knowledge with ability to design SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
Knowledge is required in below areas:
- PM Master Data: Functional Location, Equipment Master, Class & Characteristics, Work center, Task List, Revision, Measuring Points etc.
- Configuration and Process Flow, Integration with Maintenance Order.
- Single Cycle Plan, Strategy Based Maintenance Plan, Multiple counter plan, Maintenance Plan Scheduling Parameters.
Maintenance Order Management:
- Emergency and Corrective Maintenance Process, Calibration Maintenance Process, Refurbishment and Overhaul Management.
- Experience in writing Functional Specification Document (FSD), coordination with ABAP team and testing of new enhancements.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.