Job description / Role
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle's cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners. For more information visit: http://oracle.com/consulting
Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations while using Oracle's OUM or TCM for Cloud methodology. In this role you will manage multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle's Cloud products. You will manage an international team of architects and consultants.
10+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 6 years of project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid IT project management principles and successfully manage IT projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Leading a project team in delivering an Oracle Cloud or On-Prem ERP,SCM,HCM,CX solutions to the customer
- overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management,
- Methodically managing complex business and logistical challenges during project planning and execution.
- Managing all project resources, including subcontractors to deliver the project per schedule and budget.
- Providing day to day direction to the project team and communicate project status to the customer stockholders as per the agreed governance model.
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting solving project issues and mitigating risks.
- Interact with all roles at customer - including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
- Responsible for all internal and external reporting to show case project status, issues, risks and financial performance.
Skills Set required
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business administration or IT discipline.
- Previous solid experience in managing full life cycle implementations of Oracle Cloud (Fusion)and/or On-Prem (Oracle EBS) complex projects. Also other vendors will be considered (SAP & Microsoft)
- Previous solid experience in developing project management documentation (project charter, MS project detailed plan, weekly status reports, etc).
- Strong communication and time management skills to be able to present project status & issues for C-level for both Oracle and customer.
- Have a can-do attitude and strong ownership where you treat the project as your own business venture.
- Specific Previous implementation experience of Oracle or Tier 1 vendors applications and/or technology products is a must.
- Quickly establishes and subsequently nurtures long-term customer and supplier relationships
- International and cross-cultural project management experience.
- PMP/PRINCE certification is preferred.
- Having a positive attitude and ability to do root cause analysis. Also coach the project team to have the same discipline and professional attitude.
- Prior IT consulting and/or ERP project management experience required (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft)
- Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage.
- Fluent Arabic and English Language is a must.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.