Job description / Role
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for Engineers with hands-on developing experience and implementation knowledge on Fusion Middleware technology in on premises or in cloud environments, specialized in Content and Experience Cloud as well as in Webcenter Content , Portal and / or Sites .
These engineers will join Fusion Middleware Global Expertise Center a team that centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the world.
ACS is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk, and save cost.
We are looking for flexible and open-minded experts, able to work with different technologies, and address complex architectures, on premises, cloud or Hybrid environments. We look for engineers who can quickly learn and who are willing to work with new and innovative products and solutions, and who are capable to interact and collaborate with people in different teams globally to provide always the best-tailored solution to Oracle customers.
ACS offers a professional context where engineers can develop themselves constantly and where they can always be in touch with the most innovative technologies both in on-prem and in cloud environments.
- Participate in scoping and effort estimation activities for projects related to WebCenter or Content and Experience Cloud technologies.
- Understand customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Design, build, modify, test, maintain, and support Oracle WebCenter web sites and web applications using Oracle Web Portal, Content, Sites, Imaging, and Capture.
- Respond to standardize alerts, perform analysis, monitor and identify any issues.
- Work on customer support tickets and requests. Provide on-call support, assist project, development, security, and operations teams as required.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems. Work with customer Development, DBA, Server, and Network administrators to resolve application problems.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including design, testing, installation, and troubleshooting guides as applicable.
- Deliver high quality technical results to ACS Customers.
- Identify required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience.
- Escalate at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant.
- Ensure adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards.
- Actively participate on Services development.
- Actively collaborate with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle Web Center 11g/12c Portal, Content, Sites, Imaging, and Capture.
- Experience with REST API for integration and role-based application development.
- Experience in scripting skills such as, but not limited to, Linux shell/Perl/python, Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST.
- Knowledge of enterprise deployment strategies, high availability, and clustering.
- Experience with configurating security policies on WebCenter
- Solid understanding of Oracle FMW architecture and administration
- Experience with any of the following Cloud Services would be highly valued:
* OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
* Application Container Cloud Service
* Content & Experience Cloud, WebCenter Portal Cloud Service
- AWS, Azure, or any other non Oracle cloud provider is a plus
- Experience in configuring SSO with Oracle products, Oracle Access Manager and third party applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of Network, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancer, DNS, SSL, and MS Active Directory is a plus.
- University Degree
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers around 25%
- Availability to work 24x7
- Communications - Excellent written and oral English communication skills a good listener with a team player attitude, problem solving, negotiation, issue management, and mediation, and have good technical documentation skills are essential for this position.
- Overall - Ability to work in fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics. Develop a professional relationship with co-workers and end-users with a positive influence. Have the discipline to follow established methodology while seeking ways to improve the process.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.