Job description / Role
• Provide all necessary professional duties, assistance and support to the Client project manager and project team during the Construction Phase of the Project, to facilitate effective discharge by the Client of their Construction Supervision Services
• Document administration and control of the all correspondence among the Client, Engineer and Contractors;
• Attend various meetings among the Client, Engineer and Contractor;
• Review of the above documents, and recommend to Engineer’s Rep. related to the contractual issue;
• Review the outgoing documents to be prepared by the respective engineer;
• Prepare Engineer Progress Report every month;
• Check and approve monthly invoice;
• Prepare Engineer’s monthly certificate;
• Prepare the Minute of Meetings;
• Issue of Engineer’s Instructions, Variation Order and other necessary documents;
• Preparation of minutes of discussion with Employer and Contractors
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.