Job description / Role
- Prepare Contracts and Agreements for all type of Works (Construction, Consultancy, Supply and Installation).
- Review Tender Documents and Tender Evaluation.
- Negotiation of Contract Terms and Conditions with the awarded Party.
- Preparing the relevant processes at pre-contract and post-contract stages in coordination with other teams.
- Coordination with Cost Control, Planning, Finance and Legal teams
- Follow up to ensure proper progress on initiating, approving and signing contracts.
- Administration and Management of the awarded packages Contracts.
- Assess and settle Contractual claims.
- 5-10 years of experience in the same field.
- Real Estate Development, Contracting or Consulting background.
- Experience in residential compounds is a must
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Command of English Language.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.