Job description / Role
Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Engineer (Cairo)
Guildhall is delighted to be working collaboratively with one of the worlds most recognised International Design Consultancies. Employing in excess of 15,000 globally, they have 50 offices around the world with 250 project.
They have a requirement for their Cairo Office for a Corporate HSSE Engineer who will be instrumental in facilitating HSE at design phase.
- Degree Educated in a Safety discipline / OR Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years HSE experience with major project experience required
- Security Management experience required
- Post Grad training / Certification in NEBOSH or equivalent
- Extensive experience of ISO 18001, 14001, 27001 and 31000
- Experience working in a Corporate Consultancy for a Consultancy or Client Side
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.