Job description / Role
Generating/increasing revenue growth with existing/new corporate accounts in specific industry/segment/territory through selling VF products and services through developing, winning, project managing and execution of new and renewal bids, with the main purpose of driving penetration in the accounts and increase customer satisfaction.
- Accounts Manager will be responsible for managing account portfolio of 10 to 20 Vodafone accounts.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution line with company vision and values.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue and Total Contract Value (TCV), and gross margin
- Evaluates risks and threats appropriately across portfolio and revises plans where appropriate
- Ensure sales and Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets are achieved for the assigned accounts/Industry.
- Identify new sales opportunities and grow sales pipeline qualifying and developing opportunities through the sales cycle
- 10 Weekly customer meetings (Physical / Virtual).
- 2 to 3 Years' experience in managing large accounts in a sales/presales or technical background role.
- Extensive track record of successful Corporate accounts voice & solution selling.
- Demonstrated success in networking with Decision makers amongst industry leaders with strong relationship management skills
- Has strong analytical skills and ability to report on findings and outputs
- University Degree
- Ability to think strategically and drive sales transformation programs
- The ability to produce reports and presentations demonstrating a clear understanding of the customer with a key focus on the development of voice, fixed and solutions propositions.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment and priorities
- Excellent communicator
About the Company
At Vodafone, we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. With the global pandemic raising so many questions for tech brands, it has highlighted the leading role that we need to play.
We believe that, when working together, humanity and technology can find the answers and create a better future for all.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.