Job description / Role
Country Sales Manager - Life Safety - Egypt
As Country Sales Manager – Life Safety, you will be responsible for enhancement / maximization of Life Safety Business and for managing the sales & Partners in the given geographic region (Egypt) and thereby sustaining sales growth for Eaton upholding business ethics and Eaton policies.
Your key deliverables:
• Driving sales for Life Safety Business across the region (Egypt) by developing and implementing sales & marketing plans - both, short and long termed to ensure revenue & profit growth as well as expansion of products and or of services.
• Suggesting innovative ideas, to constantly keep the team moving forward, ensuring maximum turnover & profit.
• Timely coordination with the team and customers ensuring –Account management, sales calls, accurate quotations & follow ups etc.
• Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of “quotes to orders” for the region.
• Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools, and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecast.
• Undertake Distributor/Account management & manages conflicts.
• Drive technical support to the customers within the region, and provide them with necessary trainings to ensure- delivery of Eaton products/ services are done in most in professional and ethical manner.
• Provide advice and guidance to manufacturing units regarding product requirements for the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
• To communicate and connect other Eaton divisions in order to support and deliver cross selling within Eaton divisions in the assigned territory.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in industry
• Min 7-8 years of experience in commercial roles in Life Safety (Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms, Public Address and Voice Alarms products) in Egypt
• Should have strong leadership abilities
• Should have clear knowledge on best practices using life safety standards.
• Gain local market understanding within Egypt, including benchmarking and Voice of Customer.
• Contribute to New Product Development process in cooperation with Product Manager providing market specific requirements linked with local certification and market VOC to make sure the Product portfolio is attractive and competitive
• Provides support for special quotes and project management.
• Organizes training (both internal and external) and supports sales team for key account visits.
• Participates in local market in launching new product line and deploy trainings to the team and customers.
• Participates in local market specific marcom activities: supporting local exhibitions, promotions, catalogue/leaflets, demo material in liaison with the sales org marcom team
• Coordinates country specific New Product Development and New Product Introduction on an ad-hoc basis
• Stay abreast of Intellectual Property processes and policies
• Stay aware and use Eaton Business System.
• Stay current with emerging technology and competitive trends
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
About the Company
Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on Eaton to solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.