Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will capture, enter and validate customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, using all methods and all order types.
How you will contribute
- Serve as a dedicated contact (business partner) for a defined set of customers for order management
- Take orders, process and edit them, ensure delivery on a timely and accurate manner, and create billing information (including credit and debit notes)
- Have regular direct contact with customers (supply chain or buying department) regarding logistics
- Optimize order drop sizes and frequency in alignment with the customer to reduce outbound transportation costs
- Ensure that order acknowledgment and/or export documents are complete, accurate and in line with export /import laws in the relevant country
- Organize transport via third-party logistic operators and ensure on time delivery
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Microsoft office applications
- High-level of SAP competence
- Within an FMCG/CPG company
- A customer-facing role in customer service, logistics or sales
- An order-to-cash environment
- Good knowledge of the total supply chain/order-to-cash process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Order Management (OTB)
Customer Service & Logistics
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Manno Trading DMCC
Senior Logistics Specialist
Middle East Executive
One Thousand Walls