Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational company to recruit a Customer Care Manager in Cairo, Egypt. The Customer Care Manager is the key person in the companies newly established customer care organization in Cairo. In the initial phase, the Customer Care Manager will be responsible to build-up the new center, recruit and train the new team together with an international project team. After the go-live, the you will have the following responsibilities:
• Steer a new team of Customer Care Advisors and is responsible for their training and development.
• Put goals and create the right environment that people are stimulated to work in an independent way but together as a team.
• Function as key contact person with the country organizations in the Middle East and our Management Center in Dubai to make sure that your team has the right information on new market activities of the countries we are supporting.
• Ensure that compliance standards are met and that we work according to the Diabetes Care guidelines regarding complaint management.
• Work actively on improvement of quality and efficiently and develop new services for the country organizations.
• Ensure a good contact with the European Call Centers and make sure that knowledge exchange is stimulated.
USD 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transport, Bonus, Insurance
• Min. 5 years Call Center experience
• 3-year experience in leading teams and managing groups of people, preferably in a call center
• Experience in project management
• Experience in setting-up a new department
• Degree Educated
• Healthcare Sector Experience
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cluster Operations and Customer Service Lead
Guest Service Officer - Communication Center
Client Relationship Executive - Operations
Green Gulf Careers
Guest Service Officer