Job description / Role
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
Oracle Business Development Group are expanding and to meet the needs of a growing organisation we are urgently seeking an experienced Sales /Marketing Administrator to manage the distribution of our inbound sales leads.
• Providing administrative support to the EMEA Business Development Group.
• Working with BDG Management team daily to ensure Reps queues are fully stacked.
• Assess inbound leads and sort by product group and language.
• Distribute the leads to the reps who require them.
• Qualifying marketing and sales leads according to different criterions using Fusion CRM
• Providing weekly reports extracting campaign leads from Fusion CRM
• Developing and forming analytic reports about lead generation and DB profiling
• Providing specific team support for solving exceptional Sales and BDC requests
• Previous experience working in an sales /marketing environment
• Experience in a lead generation role would be an advantage.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills including MS office
• Strong multi-tasker with a focus on quality and efficiency even under pressure
• Fluency in English – 2nd language would be an advantage.
• Problem solving ability
Sounds like you.. We want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you.
When you grow, we grow.
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes Oracle Talent.
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.