Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Order to Cash
The Customer Master Data Associate will be the owner for the master data for all Customers. He /She will support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data.
A day in the life of
- Accountability/ownership for managing all customer-related data.
- Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes.
- Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Conducting data cleaning and identifies areas for data quality improvements.
- Resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of problem-solving methodology, process control and improvement
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Excellent team player. Able to work well within the own team, as well as building strong relationships with all other internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.