Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf. Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
- Primarily focused on the management of Supply Chain relationships with key customers on service and day to day activities in a way that optimizes customer satisfaction & expectations while providing Unilever with a strategic advantage and builds customer growth.
- This person will coordinate the operational activities for order management in an efficient manner, ensuring every day great execution, while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Will need to provide Best Practice in order execution along with identifying cost reduction processes.
- Collaboratively manage multiple links within overall Deliver function to achieve process excellence in Customer Service.
- Will be accountable for overall SC promotion planning activities, governance, cash and BW.
- Talent, leadership, and personal development of a team of multiple resources to develop a highly effective team and while focusing on attracting, retaining, and developing individuals to deliver customer service excellence and consistency in customer alignment.
- Succession planning and career pathing for their organization.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for coordination of the execution of month zero operations between Supply Planning, CDE, CCD, Factories and WH&L team with visibility on 3M supply and demand performance.
- Accountable for the correct and timely Order cycle mgt.
- Accountable for fair share stock allocation from factory to CDC/DC on daily basis.
- Responsible for managing extra/adhock supply ask requirements in the short period Wk0-Wk13 through the Weekly Operation Meeting as part of the S&OP Cycle structure.
- Use the Customer Service and Supply Chain KPI to highlight the problem areas of the operation to the concerned management to improve the Supply Chain process.
- Initiate / prepare short- and long-term objectives, targets, and work plans of the Customer Service to be consistent with those of total Supply Chain, CD and the company.
- Organize and arrange the workflow within function in order to complete business processes from order execution until order delivery by coordinating with customers and related departments in the company, ensuring all documented procedures are followed.
- Responsible for team development and skill building of all team members.
- Provide meaningful and timely information for reporting and control: Sales Analysis and Performance and Stock Availability.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all agreed supply chain/customer service KPI reporting to the relevant management, also be presented in key supply chain operational meetings, e.g. S&OP(SCRM) and Supply Chain meetings with specific focus on his roles in the SCRM.
- Accountable for the needed SLOBs management as SC business counterpart.
- Accountable for timely regional and local reporting as prompted.
- Accountable for service level performance measurement and reporting KPIs with loss tree for DR, DROO, CCFOT and OSA.
- Accountable for effective promotions planning with +95% OTIF.
- Accountable for all promo planning activity related governance, material control, cash, and BW.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.