Customer Solution Analyst Lead
Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Department: Order to Cash- Supply Chain
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To effectively drive the Perfect Order Cycle Approach to minimize all waste and complexities in the O2C flow.
A day in the life of...
- Recruit, train, coach and develop the Customer Solution Analyst Team ensuring succession plans are in place for all
- Demand Capture:
* complete and resolve all demand capture failures within defined service level agreement
- Order Filter:
* contact customer or internal contact to resolve blocked orders within SLA
* align material information with customer to be able to capture orders"
- Order Fulfilment:
* Contact customer, when required, to propose mitigation actions due to Out of Stock risk and keep updated the Out-of-Stock Repository
* Apply the mitigation agreed with customer if related to already existing orders or Request to Order Fulfilment to setup the mitigation action for future orders
* Manage Stock Allocation issue that requires a customer contact
* Manage Delivery Creation issue in collaboration with Order Filtering and/or ICC (Interface Centre of Competence)
* Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Transportation issue related to Load Optimization, Carrier Selection, Appointment Scheduling and Delivery delay
* Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Physical Logistics (Warehouse) issue related to Warehouse Capacity and/or Pick Pack and loading issues"
* Collaborates with billing in the resolution of billing issues that requires a contact with the customer"
- Returns and Refusals:
* Be the principal contact for the customer for all returns and refusals
* Capture and register Returns and Refusals requests through Customer Interaction
* Analyze reasons for refusals and contact customers to propose mitigation actions for refusals
* Assess Compliance of Returns Requests according to Market Return Policy Conditions and ensure all relevant documentation is in place for analysis of credit/debit value
* Manage the execution of Refusals with Customers & Transport and receive and archive all relevant information of the case
- Manage, monitor and coordinate of the destruction of goods - when needed with Physical logistics and 3rd party providers
- Provide guidance and help with missing documentation -when needed- to Claims Management on the returns and refusals acceptance / non acceptance
- Inform Sales about non accepted returns and request for their approval when needed - Market dependent"
- Use of reason code methodology to record appropriately root cause
- Collaborate with relevant specialists (in COC and Market) to determine and better understand cause of master data and pricing exceptions that cause blocks or order failure - e.g., COC O2C Master Data Specialist and COC Pricing Analyst
- Provide 360 visibility on status of orders to customers and internal teams
- Ensure regular monitoring of open orders as per steps and frequency defined in SOP Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Routines
- Optimize orders where logistical efficiency is required such as attainment of logistics trade terms
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the Market and CoC to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements.
- Drive and encourage continuous improvement within the team moving to a more efficient exception management process meeting all internal and external KPI's
- Participate in NCE operational review meetings and contribute to continuous improvement of demand capture process
What will make you successful
- 5 years or more experience in leading teams in a Customer Service or Customer Facing Supply Chain Team.
- Project management experience to implementation of major project(s) or change program(s)
- College/University degree required
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.