Job description / Role
• Dealing with customer requests provided by ticketing system, e-mail & client phone calls and satisfying the clients
• Following the company process & procedures and updating the systems according to transactions
• Catching daily operational targets & systematic follow-ups for issues of previous days with the aim of resolution
• Coordinating with other departments, supervisors & team members to resolve the cases on time
• Systematic follow-ups & coordination with the aim of meeting regional targets
• In case of necessity, taking initiative for company priorities & client satisfactions.
• Give solution to complex cases and/or can identify if needed to pass on to Sr. Agent
• Ensure services are provided to customers in a timely manner
• Responsible for on the job training for team members and new joiners.
• Graduated preferably from tourism-related careers
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry or 2 years in a similar position.
• Flexibility to work various shifts, if required
Skills / Experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Diplomacy skills used to direct/persuade/influence others
• High level of sensitivity to clients
• Evaluates situations using multiple sources of information
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Conflict solver
• Self-motivator with the ability to use one’s own initiative
• Additional to the local language, excellent command of the English language.
About the Company
For travel professionals of the world, Hotelspro is the leading hospitality marketplace that seamlessly offers the fastest access to the most relevant, competitively priced hospitality products and solutions on a global scale
As a global wholesaler, HotelsPro offers 600,000 hotels, including world-famous chain hotels in 15,000 destinations in 205 countries at truly low wholesale rates with instant confirmation.