Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping cyber security positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
- Work under the supervision of cyber security leadership within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Oversee the development of cyber security programs in different domains including the development of strategy, GRC, architecture, identity and access management and cyber security solutions based on leading practices such as NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others.
- Oversee the design of target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-advanced persistent threats, DLP, SIEM, GRC, security analytics, Identity and access management, incident response and others.
- Good understanding of either of ISMS, NIST, NCA regulations or/and good understanding of security architecture and relevant technologies.
- Ability to have independent cyber security conversations with clients and develop opportunities.
- Good understanding of latest cyber security trends and business expectations from cyber security teams.
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations.
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
- Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber security.
- Whilst working in the Cyber team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- Work collaboratively with other cyber security experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Years of experience: 9-11 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.
- Education: B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in government, banking, telco and/or utilities sectors is a plus.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Certification in cyber security
(e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) will be relevant.
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- Familiarity with the Middle East region is important
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.