Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
The purpose of the role is to deliver projects for IBM clients (Internal/External), with responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality. This will include implementation, development of existing clients and general business development for ISA clients.
What you'll do:
The Key roles and Responsibilities are:
- Develops relationships with senior business stakeholders and ensures appropriate level of engagement.
- Ensures client's stakeholder objectives are aligned with the proposed business solution being offered by IBM.
- Proactively manages contractual obligations.
- Drafts SOW and contract documents with IBM and its Vendors
- Manage a team of technical resources for performance
- Continuously appraise team performance and provide feedback
- Successfully plans and executes multiple projects
- Reviews technical estimates, analyzes risks and plans projects
- Understands business needs and articulate effectively to team for arriving at a solution
- In due course understand business and become SME for different verticals of business handled by IBM ISA.
- Manage third party dependencies and escalate on time
- Report project status on a periodic basis with timely escalations
- Ensure delivery processes are being followed
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Should have end-to-end (Project Inception to Go-Live) implementation experience for a minimum of 5 projects in Telecommunications/Tower Infrastructure sector.
- Should have managed project delivery in at least 3 large projects.
- Should have Good Hands on Experience in Oracle BRM and should have worked on Customer Management, Rating, Billing and Invoicing Modules.
- Good knowledge on Tower Infrastructure/ Lease in - Lease Out business models especially O2C business process.
- Create strategic plans considering end objectives
- Create end-to-end project management plans
- Create and track project schedules
- Strong in MS-Project
- Experience in conducting workshops for requirement gathering
- Excellent Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Strong Understanding of systems engineering concepts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.