Job description / Role
Exciting career opportunity in the CS&L function, in the capacity of Demand Planning Specialist , based in Cairo BU
The main purpose of the role is to support the Market Demand through ensuring FG (Finished Goods) availability at an adequate level at the distributor, identify SKUs sales trends, & be an active focal point between the commercial team & manufacturers, moreover; to ensure delivering the monthly shipment/ NR (net revenue) plan.
- Lead the monthly & weekly consensus meetings with commercial teams to ensure & monitor planned achievements whilst communicating supply issues to fill the lost opportunities.
- Identify & calculate risks & opportunities for supply planning through attending demand & supply meetings.
- Calculate & improve forecast accuracy, BIAS & FE (Forecast Error) KPI's to improve the overall supply chain process.
- Manage the interface process for supply requirements between Commercial & Manufacturing teams through recording supply on APO, validating the numbers, identifying opportunities, negotiating & shuffling demand to improve stocks availability in order to meet NR (Net Revenue) Targets.
- Ensure the FG (Finished Goods) stock levels & quantity availability as per the agreed plan & boundaries by monitoring the daily stock levels & weekly actual production using the designed demand planning spreadsheet.
- Calculate the monthly shipment/ IMS targets.
- Review the weekly forecast vs. the sales achievement and the production plan.
- Gap fill the Sales drops from the available opportunities & identify supplier risks.
- Calculate the Monthly Forecast errors/ Bias KPI.
- Monitor the monthly DIOH.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Marketing or Business.
- 3 - 5 years in FMCG industry as a total with at least 2 years in Planning.
- Familiar with Supply chain KPIs and S&OP cycle.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- SAP/ APO user.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working with Multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong Problem solving skills: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.