Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will develop the 0-24-month IBP forecast by brand and at the stock keeping unit (SKU) level. You will coordinate, challenge and influence building block with input from sales, marketing and other partners. In addition, you will review the disaggregated short-term demand plan, which includes SKU/location mix and weekly pacing. Finally, you will provide the finalized detailed demand plan by SKU to supply planners and adjust it based on feedback from supply planners or commercial teams.
How you will contribute
- Contribute to the demand management cycle of the integrated business planning (IBP) process for your categories and to strategy and structure discussions
- Liaise with the commercial and operational teams and develop ways to continuously improve communication between the functions to support the delivery of the business KPIs for their families
- Manage forecast compilation process, which includes owning the short-term weekly plan and the long-term forecast (three or more months)
- Interact with modelling team to generate statistical forecasting
- Participate in the integrated business planning process and manage the demand planning tool
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous plan improvement for key service issues, forecast error and bias, and share output with appropriate leadership
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment, preferably in food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience within an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills - and able to understand and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
More about this role
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of demand planning experience
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.