Job description / Role
Deputy Maintenance Director M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, is a multinational French company, operating across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion, and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 13 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility player in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia.
In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Dubai Metro.
We are currently in charge of the operations and maintenance of the Cairo Line 3 and its future extension, it is a 15 years project that will commence in 3 phases.
About the job
- Assist the maintenance executive in the day to day operation especially in Arabic
- Develop the maintenance management documents (strategy/policy/guidelines)
- Update the maintenance organization
- Gather the different weekly/monthly/yearly reports from the maintenance department to issue the report to the GM
- Prepare and develop the required customer presentation
- Follow-up the budget with the different maintenance department
- Follow-up the required actions from the HSQE department
- Follow-up the maintenance program
- Interact with NAT on the ongoing projects (Extensions, Rolling Stock)
- Follow-up the interface between the operation and the customer
- Promote the company's values, role modelling them within the business and with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure that the company maintains high standards of ethics and social responsibility through all transactions
- Support the implementation of robust processes across the operations activities with emphasis on safety and quality, liaising with QHSE Director
- Ensure that all potential risks that may come from performed activities are identified and mitigated and ensure that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of health and safety procedures and any relevant legislation.
- Be mindful that Health and Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental is everyone's responsibility and as such ALL staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Health and Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental violations
- Master Degree (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
- General technical knowledge
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Railway knowledge
- EAM such Maximo
- At least, 15 years' relevant experience in railway project.
- Spent at minimum 10 years in the railway maintenance environment.
- Have an experience in the change management culture
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.