Job description / Role
The Design Landscape Architect leads the delivery of non-complex landscaping design projects. He works closely with Project Managers and design teams to develop different landscape design options and to refine selected designs across the project design cycle, including conceptual landscape designs, preliminary, final detailed designs and tender documents for non-complex landscape design projects. The jobholder shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in landscaping design and share his knowledge with team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Landscape Architecture
- Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in landscaping design in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm or in a boutique landscaping firm
- Exposure to a variety of landscaping projects
- Exposure to conceptual landscape planning and eco-system management
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; Arabic is an advantage
- Exposure to Sustainability concepts
- Exposure to global best practices and trends in landscaping design
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).