Job description / Role
• Manage design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
• Manage layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by the designer. May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
• Manage providing drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings.
• Manage researching design options and document findings.
• Manage creating written reports of design brief, findings and recommendations on performance analysis.
• Reviewing shop drawings.
• Manage developing probable construction cost estimates for the projects within the department.
• Manage, direct and supervise other Designers/Drafters activities.
• Manage coordinating work with other disciplines
• Manage handling routine contract administration.
• Manage using computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
• Manage attending and participating in client and design team meetings.
• Manage performing field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
• Manage, organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
• Managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Can take place of the director in case of absences.
• Can take the professional staff scope of work if there isn't work load in the department.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• This is normally acquired through a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
• Experience in supervising project and team activities.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in the technical job field.
• At least 5 years experience in the same management field.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
About the Company
CEC “Consulting Engineering Center” is a multi-discipline consultancy and limited company LLC establish with a capital of 1,240,000 (one million, two hundred and forty thousand Egyptian pound), headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. We are proud to be registered in the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers as an Expertise House number 16.
CEC is one of the Egyptian’s premier that offers all engineering consulting services that begin from feasibility, economical studies, conceptual master plan and concept design, going through full detailed design and tender documents for all disciplines; ends with construction supervision, project management, and training facilities that assure the implementation of quality to our projects.
Focusing on mobility, sustainability and quality of life, we can create substantial business opportunities and values for our company as well as society, where most companies and governments benefit from the proficiency, professionalism and dedication of our people.
We’ve invested our 33 years of experience in the international and local market of Middle East area to establish and register our new headquarter in London, United Kingdom.
Our international Engineering firm is still running our operations through our Egypt branch to provide all of our unique engineering services and to be centralized between Europe, Middle East and Africa market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Architecture Project Manager - Mid Level - ASAP Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Project Manager (Architect)
Project Manager (Architect)
Design Manager (Luxury Hospitality)
Senior Architect - Education Facility Construction
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|